Sunday, March 13, 2011
I've been busy!
The devil was made from the same pattern that I used to make the previous devil (Pattern here), but instead I used the head shape for the body and the body for the head. I think it turned out nicely actually. I don't know why the sizes still seem wrong, but they are what they are.
I then made my mom a snail from this pattern, here.
I didn't realize until after that I should have made the body much longer, to go all the way under the shell. But live and learn, and that's what I'm doing with my crocheting!
And last but not least for this post. One of my favorites so far. A ladybug for my mom! I didn't add the legs as suggested by the pattern, but you rarely see ladybug legs any way, and I think she looks better without them any way. I also used 2 different hook sizes on the circles on her back, and I added a line down her back to make it look like the line that seperates the wings. The pattern can be found here.